Bad Blogger

2011 was a very very very rough year on me. As some of you out there I lost my father on January 14, 2011 and my mother April 15, 2011. Its been very hard to want to write or participate in things. I won't make any promises that I will be better at this. But I like this outlet and I like looking at other's blogs. So I'm going to make an attempt to post every now and than.

 I hope you all have had a very good start to 2012. I was very relieved when that ball dropped and it was offically January 1st. I think this status from my facebook is how I'm hoping 2012 will be.

 I'm not big on resolutions. But here are some that I am considering/hoping to do this year. Remember who I am. Besides being the daughter of the king, remember who I am besides wife and mom. So I'd like to get back into reading, papercrafting, and roleplaying maybe even journaling. And of course the never ending quest of being healthy. I know in life experiences we can't do anything to prolong our life span but I can make sure I have a quality one of that and my family. And to not fear. God is with me, who can be against me.

Comments

Popular Posts