1. What is your favorite Mexican dish?
I love burritos. I could eat them everyday and not get tired of them. I especially love the burritos that have shredded beef in them. I also tend to have the kind that is wet. With either enchilada sauce or the green sauce. Mmmm.
2. When you were a kid, did you get started on your homework right away after school, or did you procrastinate?
Wow that is so long ago. I think I started homework right away. I know when I was a teenager and working I would try to get as much as I could done before having to go to my shift but I found myself up late finishing homework. Especially my senior year as I had seniorities.
3. What is your favorite store for home furnishings?
I really am not into home furnishings I guess. Its not like I have to go to a particular store. Target and Walmart suit me just fine. I've never been to IKEA.
4. When you were young, did you like school lunches?
Yes! One of my favorite things to do was to buy the school lunch. It beat having to eat balony sandwiches.
5. Is religion a crutch?
It can be for some people. But I think its also a personal preference. I like having a religion to follow. But maybe its not religion for me nessicarly but having faith.
6. In your region, what is the "big" (most popular in the community or state) high school sport?
Soccer and Baseball seem to have the biggest parades, events around. I'm a soccer mom so I defintly know about soccer!
7. Do you consider yourself rich?
I'm rich in my blessings. Materialisticly I belive I'm just average.
8. Which of these would you have the best chance for success in administering:
B) Heimlich Maneuver
C) Changing a flat tire
CPR as I was trained in it. But I haven't used it in many years.
9. Which dance would you prefer to learn & why:
B) Hip Hop
Salsa because that just sounds enticing and exciting!
10. What's the worst news you've ever delivered to someone?
Telling my husband I got into an arguement with his daughter.
11. Name something you learned in college that had nothing to do with classes or academics.
My youth minister gave me some good advice that I've learned a lot from. Classes and getting good grades are a good thing but being there and staying up late for a friend is better. I'm paraphrasing that but that is the general jist I got from it. Its true. Relationships are the most important. When people look at you they won't remember how well you did in classes or how much you achieved in academics.
12. New variation on an old question: If there's a song in your head that just won't get out, what is your favorite (or most repeated) line in that song?
Its usually the chorus or a catchy phrase. I try to watch a Youtube video of the song to get it out of my head if I can.