Tell Me More Tuesdays

Photobucket>


Here are this week's ?s:




1. Have you ever ate a bug, or anything else that isn't food?



2. Colors, do they make you think of anything? ex:Purple=Passion



3. Do you decorate for the holidays?



4. If you were one of the 7 dwarfs, which one would it be? (I saw this one somewhere).



5. Beef, Pork or Chicken?
*****************************
 
My Answers:
 
1. Not that I recall.
 
2. When I think of colors they represent different emotions/thoughts for me. For example, purple is royalty. Blue is moody. Yellow is cheery. Red is passionate.
 
3. I use to decorate for the holidays when my kids were younger. I still make an attempt to do so. If anything, I put a flag outside that represents that month's holiday or so. I think the holidays I decorate the most for is Halloween and Christmas. Though Halloween techinally is not a holiday.
 
4. I would totally be Sleepy. Or maybe even Grumpy. Hehehe. I don't get enough sleep as it is so I'm sleepy throughout the day and on occassions have been a grump.
 
5. My first choice of meat is beef, than chicken, than pork. I love the concept of being a vegetarian but I don't think I could ever commit to that kind of lifestyle.

Comments

Popular Posts