Traveling Light

I just finished reading this book by Max Lucado. Lucado has been one of my favorite christian authors. Ever since I 'discovered' him when I was in college and my club sisters would use his books as part of our devotionals. There's been some strife going on in my life so I thought I'd go back to the basic's and checked out all these books by the man. This book I picked randomly and I am glad I did. I will never look at Psalm 23 again. Lucado reminds us that we are not alone in this journey called life. That we have a loving Father that calls us home. To hold onto that no matter what burdens we carry. That our God is the burden carrier. I'd highly recommend this book. Its a pretty quick and understandable book. That's the thing I like about Lucado. He's easy to read and he doesn't go over my head and if I don't have a lot of time to read just reading a few pages from him gives me encouragement.

*I was not paid to endorse this product. The opinon expressed is entirely my own.*

Comments

Popular Posts