Tell Me More Tuesday

Its still Tuesday on my side of the world so I thought I'd play along. Though my brain is on Wednesday since its the first day of school for my kids! I have a 11, 10, 7 and 4th grader this year! Wow. Anyways if this sounds fun to you play along!

Photobucket>

Today's ?s




1. If you could have a super power what would it be?

My super power would be to be invisible. I sometimes feel like that is what I am so why not have some fun with it? It would be fun to spy people with that kind of power. Hehehe.





2. What are your thoughts about 2012? (My hubby came up with this one).
Nothing special about that year. Its just another year.



3. What is your favorite winter past time?
Staying home bundled up with a blanket playing on the computer. Drinking hot chocolate.



4. If you had a personalized license plate...what would it say?
Lvg4JC-Living For Jesus



5. Chevy or Ford?
Chevy! Fords always remind me of  Forever On Road Dieing.
 

Comments

Ruth said…
Thanks for following me. I am now following you, too! Blessings!
Traci66 said…
Thank you for posting and playing along.

Popular Posts