Wow. In looking at all my pictures that I have access to at this moment I have a lot of pictures that I take with my family or friends. This is quite a bit older picture. Its from my college days and the last I saw of college was 14 years ago. Yes. I'm that old. Anyways here you go. This is more difficult than I thought it would be.
1. I complain about having to cook. But once I get into my groove I like doing it. I like knowing its by my hand that my family is being fed. Even if I get help by a package or what not at times.
2. I like that I scrapbook. Its very important to me to write my family's history down. I like thinking that years from now my great grandchildren will get a glimpse of what their ansectors were doing perhaps in the age they are when they look at the books.
3. I like to role play. I use to think that I could just not do it anymore. But it is a part of me and I enjoy sharing a story with others. I'm not talking about traditional role play. The kind of roleplay I do is called MUSHING and that basically means I get to play with others on the computer in real time and its like we are all writing one big story together.
4. I like that I find family so important. Friends are important of course but I try to make family a priority.I love that I can stay home and help raise a family and be there for them. I hope that makes a postive influence in my kids lives.
5. I like that I am a Christian. I don't think I am a preach it in the corner kind of Christian. But I do not deny that I believe in Jesus as the Son of God. The Holy Spirit and God. Because I know if I had not walked that path my life would be in a bigger wreck than it is now.