This Makes Me Angry

Even if you are a whore, you don't want to be raped. A b**** can turn 25 hundred tricks a day and she still don't want nobody to rape her. It's the worst thing that can happen to a woman. "Lady Day"

I will never be less furious and bitter about the way society views rape and the infinite number of pyschological rapes until society changes. Lois Phillips Hudson

 I started reading this book before going to bed tonight. Ha not good reading material for bed as it just got me all frustrated and what not. The two quotes above are from the book. Its also my most two recent status on my facebook and I just had to babble over here for a moment. Than a friend of mine shared this link with me.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/africa/article7098932.ece

As that old Christian hymn goes..."This world is not my home. I'm just passing thru..."


That is what I'll cling to.

Comments

Popular Posts