American Idol

It's been a long time since I have watched American Idol. But I decided to watch this year's cause of that Chris guy with the financee. And yes, I got teary eyed when he got let go and was not a part of the Top 24. But anyways as I was watching the show last night I figured out who my Top 5 Boys were.

1.James Durbin-I love how he really get's into his music and how he involves the crowd. I loved how he started the beat off by clapping his hands above his head. And Judas Priest? Rock on, Dude. I also love that he may have Tourette's Syndrome but he's not letting that stop him from achieving his dreams.
2. Scotty-He's a true country boy. Who couldn't love that deep voice of his? Letters from Home-John Michael Montgemry was a song made just for him.
3.Stefano-I love his story and what he has survived so far. I have to admit Bruno Mars-Just the Way You Are is one of my favorite songs and he didn't do a bad job doing his own version. I had to giggle in how he answered Ryan when asked who he was singing that song to. Slick, very slick.
4. Jacob Lusk-I loved how excited he got when he was told he made it to the Top 24. His voice is so vibrant. You want to take the time to listen to him. Love how he'd get the high notes and how he has a soulful and gospel kind of voice. Total props to Randy for telling him he's done the best God Bless The Child on AI.
6. Casey Abrams-SEXY Casey. Awesome! Made me giggle when JLo called him that. All I could think as I watched his performance was he's great. I felt really drawn into him and his singing.

So tonight the girls sing. I haven't figured out who my favorites are just yet. But I'll be keeping my eye on the 15 year old blonde who just turned 16 who wore that pink frilly dress.

Who are your favorites so far?

Comments

Popular Posts