It's been a while since I have posted since real life has been unkind since basically the beginning of the year. But I felt like posting something. So what better way than a meme? Enjoy!
1. I am feeling anxious tonight. The rain isn't helping. I am feeling the need to sleep or watch mindless tv.
2. The bravest thing I've ever done was keep my soon to be 13 year old. People close to me wanted to abort or give her up for adoption.
3. I feel prettiest when my husband compliments me. Though I have a hard time accepting it. He has made me a better person as a result of his love.
4. Something that keeps me awake at night is the health of my Mom. I know we are not ever guaranteed when we will die. But I don't want to lose her to soon. I'm not ready to let her go. I'll have to accept it when the time comes, though.
5. My favorite meal in the entire world is burritos. I could probably eat them everyday. I have found out that I don't like chicken burritos though. They just don't taste right to me.
6. The way to my heart is to love me and my family.
7. I would like to take away the experience my mother is going thru right now. It's not fair. I don't understand the lesson behind it and why it's happening.