Menu Plan Monday

It's a little late but this is my plan for the week. I am not going to put it by days since sometimes I change my mind or the way my life has been change has to be done. For anyone who wanted to know my mom finally get's to go home after being in the hosptial for 2 weeks. Yay! She is on a feeding tube but only has to do that at night. She will be starting chemo soon as long as she keeps her nutrition and health up. Please pray that this tumor shrinks so she may have surgery. Thanks! And onwards to what I am hoping to feed my family this week!

Lasagna and garlic bread. ( I tried my hand at making 'homemade' lasagna tonight.It seemed everyone enjoyed it. I wanted something different with leftover meat sauce for spaghetti)

Terakaki Chicken and Rice

Biscuits and Gravy (What I usually do is cook the sausage and than add flour to the grease and once that is cooked add milk. It's one of our favorites. Probably not the most healthiest but it's yummy!)

Chicken Sandwiches (They are actually Boca but I thought I'd try this 'meatless' product in chicken to see how it goes with the family.)

Pancakes and Eggs

Next Monday is my daughter's birthday and she'll be 13. Amazing! So on Saturday she wants to go to the mall. She also got a free Red Robin's burger for her birthday so we most likely will go there when we are at the mall.

So what are you feeding your family? If you need more ideas stop over at www.orgjunkie.com

Comments

Popular Posts