Hoo Are You?

NightOwlCrafting




It's been awhile since I have done this. So I thought I'd join in this week. Maybe you will want to.


Here are this week's questions!


1. Do you plant a garden or flowers, or neither?
I really don't do any kind of gardening. I have tried in the past and it doesn't seem to work for me. But I do like getting flowers! 

2. Does it bother you to have your blinds or curtains 
open after dark so people can see in your house?
Yes! I make a point to turn the blinds if they haven't already by the time evening comes.

3. Do you like to go camping?
It depends on what kind of camping. I use to like it a lot when I was a kid. But as I have gotten older I realize I really don't like sleeping on the ground. So I need a bed at min or a air mattress.

4. Do you have a laptop or a desk top computer?
We have both. I usually use a desktop but when it's not being nice I hang out on my husband's lap top as it runs faster.

5. What time during the day do you have your most energy?
Probably at night when everyone is asleep and I have my alone time. 



Here are the RULES!!!
        
  Here's how it will work, each  Tuesday I'll post a few questions. They can be anything from What's your  favorite color to What's your favorite movie. 
  • You will post them in a new post on  your blog (you can back date this post so it doesn't show up as your  newest post) and then come and link up that particular post (not the  link to your main blog) here on our link party
  • Make sure to visit as many blogs as  you can and comment! It will be a good way to get to know some fun and  interesting things about your fellow crafters!

  • Also add this cute little button to your post so that others can join in on the PARTY!!! (It is over on the left side bar)

  • Comments

    Popular Posts