A New Beginning

I know I have been really bad about writing here. But truth be told when you lose your father on January 14th and than hearing about your mother having cancer January 22nd, well keeping up a blog is the last thing on your mind.

My sweet mother passed away on Friday April 15th, 2011. She is no longer in pain. Praise God. I can be happy about that. But I can still be terribly sad that she is no longer physically here with us. She is going to be missed a lot. I am still in shock that she is no longer here. 2011 has not been a kind year.

I am going to try and find the motivation to write in here again. If anything, perhaps a place to just dump my feelings in. My life has totally changed from what it was before. Things that I thought were important are not so much.

 I don't know how my new normal will go. I've been told I need to be good to myself. I am not sure I even know what that means. But I guess I'll have to try. I'm not going to make any promises but I'll try to write in here more than I have. I don't know if life will slow down as I have found that life well, it gives you unexpected things and nothing is a guarantee. I might resort to just following the blog hops or the Meme's for now. But I do like having this space to call my own. Regardless what comes out of my brain. Maybe I should do more of that. But the hour is late so I'm going to go for now. Thanks for listening.

Comments

Popular Posts