Wordless Wednesday





Comments

lynette355 said…
what a hard lesson of life to learn
Oh this is so sad, sending prayers for the child in this photo. Hugs
Mel said…
Thank you ladies. We had to bury my Mom his grandma last Saturday. I caught him blowing kisses to her without my prompting. I was touched to and just had to share with others. Have a good day!
Beautiful!
As I had to just bury my Grandma not 4 weeks ago I understand his sentiments.

I am sorry for your loss.

Peace...Naila Moon

http://imaphotographicgenius.blogspot.com/2011/04/wordless-wednesdayapril-27-2011.html
Gramma 2 Many said…
I buried my mother 2 months ago. The hardest thing I have ever had to do.
Very touching picture.
Unknown said…
I am a new follower. Please visit my blog and follow back at http://my-2-cents.blogspot.com

That is hard for us to handle let alone our children. Lifting you both in prayer.
kimmyschemy said…
that was a sad entry.. mine's HERE by the way..
LeeAnn said…
Oh Mel I am so sorry for your loss. We buried my dad on the 16th. I kept my kids away from all of it because they are so young, but your son is older. I hope he handled it and is doing well. I also hope you are doing OK. I know how devastating it is to lose a parent. Again, I'm so terribly sorry.
Mel said…
I am so sorry to hear of all the losses you all have had to endure lately. It just goes to show that life is short and you need to live it well.

Leann-I am sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my father on Jan 14th of this year and than my Mom on April 15th. My son is actually going to be 10 in a couple of weeks. I have 2 other sisters and we just felt it was apporiate for all our kids to be there. My younger sister had her 2 year olds there to. I don't care how old you are. Any age is a bad age of losing parents.I am thinking of you and yours. It's going to be a long road of healing. If I can be of any help please let me know.

Popular Posts