One Lovely Blog Award

Wow this is my first time ever I got awarded. And I got awarded twice.

First from: Photobucket"/>

Second:buttonku

Thank you ladies for the award! I am honored. Now on to the rules.


1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.



2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.



3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.



So, onward!

1. Acting Balanced
2.My Devotional Thoughts
3.Men Are That They Might Have Joy
4.The TRUTH about Motherhood
5.
What this Mom Knows!
6.Mama to 3 Blessings - Our Homeschool Blog
7.Shibley Smiles
8.The Savin' Queen
9.Full House Mommy
10.Life As I See It.
11.Linda Loves
12. Start Dreaming
13.365 Days of Life Behind The Lens
14.And Then There Were 4...
15.Living Out Loud

Comments

Congrats on your first award and thank you so much for recognizing me like this. It means a lot that others enjoy my blog.

Hugs
Colleen
www.shibleysmiles.com
Carol said…
congratulations on receiving an award..twice. I enjoy reading along with you though I might not comment each time. Nice you were recognized.

Carol-the gardener
Thank you so much for the award it is my first one as well!
I can't wait to award other blogs!
Kathy Thomas said…
wow! Can't believe I'm on the same list as those other Fab Blogs! Thank You! big big hugs!
Mel said…
I wanted to give everyone I read a lovely blog award. I have learned so much reading what I have thru these blogs etc. I'm glad I could brighten someone's day. An act of kindness really does go a long way! Hugs!
Linda... said…
WOW, I got this award twice also. Thanks so much.
http://Lindalovesblog.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
I made a new post about the award that includes a button link and many thanks to you!

http://lgreenss.blogspot.com/2010/09/5-new-one-lovely-blog-award-winners.html
Ruth said…
Thanks so much for the award! And congratulations to you!
Truthful Mommy said…
Congratulations on receiving this award and thank you so much fro thinking of me to be one of your recipients!You have totally made my day. It has been added to my award page! Happy Mothering!
Dee said…
Thanks so much for the award! I agree with it too, you have a lovely blog here.

Take care!
Dee

Popular Posts