Meet Me Monday



Hosted by:



*I may add pictures later but for now this is a pictureless entry.*

1. What is your favorite all time movie?
I am not a big time movie fan. Well let me rephrase that. I'll watch a movie but I'm not the type to watch a movie over and over again. Guess I feel like there are so many other things to watch out there and there's only so much time to do things. BUT with that said when I read this question the LOTR movies popped in my head. I can't just pick one of them though. I will admit I didn't care for the 2nd one though.


2. How often do you go over the speed limit?
I try not to as there are speed traps in my town. I think the most I have gone over though has been over 10 or so.

3. What really gives you the creeps?
I don't like bugs. But I don't think there's a lot that gives me the creeps. Well I don't like walking into haunted houses. The ones that come out at Halloween.

4. What is your favorite snack?
At the moment they are rice krispies. But my snack preferences always change. I always like chips though. My kick for that is Pringles.
5. Would you rather be a dog named Killer or a cat named Fluffy?
A cat named Fluffy. I am more of a cat person than a dog though we own two dogs. Riki and Midnight. In the past we have had cats. Shadow, Dreamy and Smokey.

Comments

Popular Posts