Monday, September 27, 2010
I Wanna Talk About Me!
1. Which do you prefer: Vacation or Staycation?
Vacation! But at times it has to be Staycation cause of the mighty dollar.
2. Are you a spontaneous vacationer? In other words, could you take off at a moment’s notice, without making reservations or planning any activities, basically just flying by the seat of you pants?
Yes! But I bet my husband wouldn't like it cause again it would be the money issue.
3. What’s the best vacation you’ve even been on?
I love it when we can go to Lake Tahoe. But I have enjoyed going to Disneyland since I don't remember going when I was a kid. BUT can't bypass the fact that I got to spend a month in Pyatigorsk Russia and another summer where I got to spend a month in Lae Paupa New Guinea.
4. Which did you love more as a kid: Summer vacation, or Christmas vacation?
Summer vacation. Cause I got to go to bible camp and I loved it. One summer I think I spent 4 weeks at various camps. That was heaven.
5. What was the last vacation you went on?
I went to Anaheim with my sisters and Mom to go to Women of Faith. BUT yeah you knew there was a but. I am looking forward to going to Las Vegas to go see friends I haven;'t seen in like a year and a half.
6. Have you ever vacationed somewhere all on your own?
7. What would be your idea of a dream vacation?
I want to go to Hawaii for my 40th. So the hubby better save up! Hehehe. Though I have hinted that I want to do something grand for our 10th which is on Valentine's Day and he's been talking cruise so Woo hoo on that!
8. Do you have a passport (and if you don’t, why the heck not?)
I did. Sadly it experied. Truth be told I don't see myself travelling internationally till the kids are grown or until there's one kid in the house. I would love to go overseas again!