30 Day Blog Journal #2

I seem to fall behind on these 30 Day Posts. So I'm going to just go out of order in them. Hee. Cause I do want to play along but don't want to stress in keeping them in order. I do not promise they are from the same 30 Day Meme's. I ran across this 30 Day post from



She makes a post about where she got the information to get the questions etc. So if you want to know more or make a new friend hop over there!

I will post the 'title' of the 30 Day Post as I get them. I know you probably think I have haphazard thinking but it works for me!

Anyways here goes.

Day 2: Your Favorite Movie

I like watching movies but I find I am more a tv show person. Maybe its the attention span thing or something. But I seem to be really attracted to movies with a Asian theme. Maybe because that is part of my heritate. My favorite movies (You knew I couldn't just pick one) are Joy Luck Club and Memoirs of a Geisha.



After I watched Joy Luck Club I read the book. I got the book for Memoirs of a Geisha but I haven't read it yet. Perhaps I will now.

Comments

Popular Posts