Meet Me Monday

1. How many TV’s do you have in your home?
4. We use to have 6 but two of them died on us. But my MIL's boyfriend is suppose to give us 3 tv's. Yes we are slightly addicted to watching tv or playing games around here.

2. What is on your bedside table (nightstand)?
I don't have a nightstand. Or a bedside table. But I always keep my phone on my bed as it acts like an alarm for me.

3. How many pair of shoes do you own?
I don't know how many shoes I have. I don't own a lot of shoes. 1 pair of tennis shoes and at least 3 shoes that resemble crocs cause I love those slip on shoes.

4. Can you change a flat tire?
No. But that is what my handy dandy husband is for. He was a mechanic before he moved up into management. Though I did tell him he should teach our girls how to change a tire. When he does guess I better sit in and learn to!

5. Do you prefer sweet treats or salty treats?
I love both actually. Depends on the time of the month and my mood! I will bypass sweets at times!

Comments

kalea_kane said…
Came here from MMM. My name is Kelly and I am a new follower. :) I use my cell phone as an alarm too. My husband has the alarm clock on his nightstand, but since I am up a full hour before him, I am really his alarm clock. :)

Happy Monday!
I just found out about this meme so plan to participate tomorrow.

We only have 2 TVs unless you count our outdated one that we just use for DVDs and VHS tapes.

I have 4 pairs of shoes. One pair of tennis shoes and the rest slip ons.

We don't have a nightstand either.

We call AAA when we need a tire changed--I wouldn't trust either of us to do it right, although I think I have the knowledge as to how to do it. I skipped Driver's Ed class that day when they taught us how to do it.

Prefer sweets any day!

Popular Posts