Free Books!

I have seen people participate in Mailbox Monday but I never have. And I don't know if I will but I had to share this. Today in my mailbox I got two free books from Reader Service. From what I can tell it is a branch off of Harlequien Enterprises Limited.  http://www.eharlequin.com/?cmpid=PSSUPSOUT200907260465B&kw=harlequin I am pretty sure I had signed up for a offer from a posting from another blog. But I don't remember which blog to give it credit. Anyways here are the two books I got for free.
Heartless by Diana Palmer and Home in Carolina by Sherryl Woods.

Another book that came thru my mailbox via FedEx was thru Books4Boys Penguin Young Readers Group books4boys@us.penguingroup.com  Again, I filled a offer from another blog posting. Anyways, we had gotten Dragonbreath: Curse of the Wereweiner and it is geared towards 8-12 year old boys in the grades of 3rd to 7th. As I type this my boy is on the couch reading it. He's very excited about it. So obviously Mom did well in getting that!

If any of these interest you I am sure you can go to the site and order them thru that way or order them thru http://www.amazon.com/ Either way, happy reading!

Comments

Popular Posts