Five Question Friday



Questions:
1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)?
I have always been drawn to English or Australian accents.

2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck)
I can fall asleep on the couch. Or in a chair if I'm really tired. But in all honesty I prefer my bed with my pillows and my blankets.


3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet?
Yes. And yes. I figured what the heck? If I get an infection we all have to die anyways. Muaaah. I do make sure I wash my hands afterwards though!


4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?
Wow. Hmm. How about Bono. I love his music. He can sing to me for 24 hours. Hehehe.


5. Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date?
I don't remember our first date. Sad to say. But I do know that one of the places we would frequent would be Lyons since when I would see him was on his way to class for his job and he had to grab a meal before hand. I always seemed to order their Monteray Chicken Sandwich. Yummy.

Comments

Popular Posts