Random Dozen



1. Do you do garage sales? If so, tell me about one great find. If not, tell me why not.
No. I think its to much work to find that great deal.


2. Name the last thing you fixed.
Chili for lunch.

3. Name your A) Favorite item of makeup OR B) Favorite tool
I don't have either one. I'm not a big make up worker and I don't work with tools enough to have a favorite. But one thing that I find I use a lot of when it comes to make up is some kind of lip thing. It could be lip gloss or lipstick but I've always loved it ever since I was little. I might not wear anything else but something has to be on my lips.

4. Which room in your home needs organizing more than any other?
Hahaha. Probably the area I take over in the living room. If I don't see it I don't use it. So a lot of things I have scattered so I can remember that its there.

5. Which room could use re-decorating?
Our bedroom. We have painted all the other rooms except that one. Guess the hubs and I can't decide what we want to do in there. So the white walls stay.

6. Share something unique about your town.
We are very community oriented and there's a definte small town feel to it. I love it. My daughter not so much. She thinks its boring to live here.

7. If you could send a one-sentence message to your great-grandchild, what would it be?
Love Jesus Love Others Love Yourself.
8. Do you Facebook?
Yes

9. Describe your favorite shoes.
The shoes I wear the most are slip on ones. The ones I seem to wear the most often are these brown 'crocs' from Avon.

10. Do you listen to more talk radio or more music radio? What kind of station is it?
I don't really listen to the radio. But when I do its probably Top 40's. I don't really listen to talk radio unless its the dj doing their morning program on whatever station I have it on.

11. How far would you travel for a really good (favorite) meal?
45-60 min

12. If you were totally honest with yourself (and us) what should you probably be doing right now instead of blogging?
Hehehe. Well I have an excuse waiting for the man to get back with the van so I can pick up some items from the grocery store and get a dvd with my son.

Comments

Good morning!
I like your header...I have this little ceramic plaque like easel in my bathroom on the vanity...I put it there to write encouraging verses...a couple of weeks ago, I wrote this verse from Solomon on it so Honey Bear would see it when he came home at the end of a weeks traveling...OK more than you wanted to know....My answer about make up was the same as yours....Have a great Thursday.
Mama Bear
Mel said…
Mama Bear,
So nice to meet you. I'm following both of your blogs now. I don't mind that you shared that with me about the verse. It sounds very nice for what you do for Honey Bear. I hope you have a wonderful Thursday to!

Popular Posts