Menu Plan Monday



If you need any ideas for what to plan for your meals please visit orajunkie.com for more ideas!

Here's my plan of what I am going to feed my family this week!

Monday-Steak and Potatoes (Hubby bbq'd since I went out to dinner with a friend)

Tuesday-Biscuits and Gravy

Wednesday-Chicken nuggets (Homemade yum!)


Thursday-Pork Tenderloin

Friday-Beef Chuck Roast

Saturday-Breaded Chicken Patties aka Chicken Sandwiches

Sunday-Roast Chicken

There's a good chance that this plan will change of course since weekends around here are unpredictiable. But a plan is better than no plan right? And its my birthday on Monday so I am hoping we get to go out over the weekend since my husband works weird hours. We will see what actually happens! So what are you feeding your family this week?

Comments

Popular Posts