Meet Me On Monday



Questions:




1. What is your favorite pasta dish?

2. What is the last thing you do before going to bed?

3. How many nights a week do you go out to eat?

4. Are you an avid book reader?

5. Would you rather have x-ray vision or bionic hearing?

Answers:

1. You know I'm not a fan of pasta. Well we do eat spaghetti quite often cause its quick and cheap but I have to have sauce with meat in it. But if I had a favorite it would have to be lasagana! And you can't forget the garlic bread. Yum.

Photo by willhallmusic.com

2. I actually play on the computer until I get sleepy and than I am looking at my iphone to look at facebook or blogs until I can't stand it anymore. Hehehe. I'm addicted!
3. We have been trying to cut out going to eat out at all unless its a special occassion. But the way our lives are we probably go out on Saturdays and Sundays so at min two times a week.
Photo by: thepublican.com
 
Photo by:wotan.liu.edu
4. I go thru spurts of reading and than not reading. But I do love to read even if its a magazine or online. But book reading? I just went ahead and put all the books I had checked out at the libary back. It was stressing me out to have them here and I decided I could just read books from my personal library since I haven't even gotten to those yet.
 
5. Ha I have bad ears and I have bad eyes! That's hard for me to decide. I guess I would go for the xray vision because I'm  more of a visual person than anything else.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi, I'm your new follower from MMOM

Have a nice day!

Popular Posts