Queen's Meme

I didn't realize that this comes out on Tuesday. So next time I'll post this on the apporiate day.




Onwards to the Meme;
The Change Meme
Norman Vincent Peale said, "Change your thoughts and you change your world." It was interesting to see how many meanings I could find for the word "change".....some are serious, some are silly. Have fun!




1. Name one thing you'd like to change about yourself.
My temper.


2. If you could wave a magic wand and be done with all the small petty nuisances in your life, what you would have "be gone" first?
Haha that's dangerous to answer. On really bad days I'm sure if your a Mom you would know what I'm thinking about.
 
 3. Do you collect and save your spare change in a jar?
No.



4. Change your world. What is our biggest concern as a global humanity?
I'm not exactly sure what this means or how to answer it but I'll give it a shot. I think we as the United States plays to much of a Big Brother to other places when we should be more concerned about our own issues and the problems we have here first.


5. What would you have changed about your last relationship or the one you're in now?
I am married to my longest relationship. The only thing I would change is the man's hours. Working graveyard sucks.

6. If you could reverse the course of history in a time machine, what would you do and how do you think the world would be different today?
There are a few things I can think of that I wish never happened. Like slavery or the holocaust. My only hope is that because those things did happen that people would have learned from those instances and NEVER AGAIN do something like that. But than again we do have the issue of human trafficking and who knows what else.


7. Who would you like to change into a toad?
Hahahaha. Is it bad that my inlaws popped in my head? *sigh*



8. What is the first thing you change into when you get home from work?
I am a SAHM so this is my work place. But when I do go out like church or running errands or what not when I am home for the night I usually change into my pj's or lounge pants.



9. If you could change places with anyone in the world for one day, who would that be?
I don't have a particular person in mind. But I wonder how it would be like to be single again with no responsiblites. Don't get me wrong. I love my life now. But sometimes when things are crazy I defintly go into that mode of 'the grass is greener on the other side.'



10. Have you ever heard the expression "turn over a new leaf?" What is under your old one?
Grudges.



11. Name one thing that can cause you to immediately change your mood.
The love from my boy. He'll tell me he loves me or gives me a hug and everything is so much better.



12. What have you recently (or ever) had a change of heart about? And why?
I have a love and hate relationship with my dogs. I didn't want them but we got them cause the girls begged for them and said they would take care of them. Yada yada. But I felt bad for them today and gave them extra attention and bathed them than let them hang out on our deck. I do not think its right for family pets to stay in the crate all day just cause no one else wants to take care of them. The thing is this is what I was afraid of happening. Oh well.





13. When is the last time you changed the oil in your car?
My husband does that! He even writes on the upper windshield of our van when he did it last so he keeps his own personal record

Comments

Popular Posts