Fill In The Blank Friday



1. In the story of my life the actor who would play me would be :  I have no idea. When the Rosanne show was on I was told I laughed like her. So maybe her? No one comes to mind.

2. If I could change one thing about the world it would be:  To not sweat the small stuff. People get mad for minor things. I know easier said than done.
3. Yesterday was melt down city for me. I'm really hoping that this weekend is much better than the week has been. Sad thing is it was my birthday on Monday. But things have been downhill since Tuesday. I guess I just keep pressing on.



4. My favorite comfort food is burritos. I really like the kind that has shredded beef in it, black beans and cheese in it. Can't forget the guac or the sour cream. I usually have it wet to with green sauce. Mmm. I think I just made myself hungry. Heh.


5. My new favorite blog find is : That's not fair. I love all the blogs I have come across. I've really enjoyed the humor that some of the bloggers have. And the information. Two that come in mind for me are.
http://www.centsableshoppin.com/ and


6. If I could meet any blog friend (who I haven't met yet) in real life, I'd choose to meet I'm still new to the blogging world. Even though techinally I had this blog in 2007 I didn't become serious with it till August of this year. So I don't know who I would like to meet. Though I like the thought of being able to go to one of the many blogging conferences one year.

7. My favorite breakfast food is Its a breakfast I get at Nations or just in general when we go out to eat for breakfast. Ham, scrambled eggs, toast and hash browns. Sometimes I replace the toast with French Toast. Mmm.

Comments

Popular Posts