30 Days of Insight Day 29

Day 29- What you live for. 

The first thing that comes to mind when I read that statement is I live for Christ, others and than myself. I remember when I was in college we were taught the acronyms of J. O. Y. Jesus, Others, Yourself. This is what I strive to do in my everyday life. Of course I'm going to have my bad days where I might even not act  Christ like cause something has set me off and I may be in a bad mood where my temper shows. But the way I see it it only means you are only human and you just try again. Thank goodness we always have a new day. I always attempt to be there for others or give of myself to others. But again I'm going to have those days where I will be selfish and just stay in my shell and in my own world. I am attempting to treat myself better and I have realized that I matter. If you don't take care of yourself you can't show others Christ and you defintly can't be a help of others. Of course that is all my opinon.

Comments

Popular Posts