30 Day Blog Journal #5

Day 5- Your favorite quote.

Well I actually have a few of them. So I'll just go ahead and share them.


The greatest thing you will ever learn, is just to love, and be loved in return.

Really that really is the greatest thing. Its better to love than to hate. Just like in the bible one of my favorite verses/quotes if you will is something that any child who went thru Sunday School knows.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son." John 3:16

God writes the gospel not in the bible alone, but on trees and flowers and clouds and stars. Martin Luther

This is a great reminder that God made everything in this world and we should rejoice in it.

And now let me just share a funny quote I just found the other day.

“I have found out that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.”


– Mark Twain

Comments

Popular Posts