I Wanna Talk About Me!

I'm a little late doing this one! But now I have a reminder to hit this again on Monday!



The Questions


1. Are you married? If so, how long?
Yes. It will be 10 years on Valentine's Day 2011

2. In your current (or last) relationship, who used the L word first?
I think my husband has a tendency to use the L word more than me. But I probably was the first one to use it.

3. What is your ultimate romantic date?
Somewhere without the kids. Hahaha. I like Lisa's idea. So I steal it!

4. Weddings: traditional or elope to Vegas?
We did traditonal. But our 10 year is coming up and I'd love to do a vow renewal in something like Reno or Vegas. Cause I think it would be fun and we could go to some crazy chapel.

5. For the married/engaged ladies: did you have a say in your engagement or wedding ring?
Yes. We went and bought the ring together. But I would have liked to have been surprised and I would have liked it if it had been white gold.

6. What first attracts you to the opposite sex?
Personality and how they carry themselves.

7. Do you believe in living with someone before marrying them? What about pre-martial sex?
I really hope my kids don't do that. Because I think it could just lead to heartache. And because I am trying to teach them the Christian walk I believe it goes against God's wishes. But its something I did so I can't really condemn them if they go that route.

8. What do you get for the husband who has everything???
Hahahahahahaha. Use your imaginaton on that one. Mine asks me every year for this. I'll give a hint it involves an intimacy. Hee.

Comments

Just Lisa said…
LOL! My husband asks for pretty much the same thing! "You know... that thing you hardly ever do!"

Popular Posts