1. Do you believe, somewhere deep inside, that blondes do indeed have more fun? That they are "dumber" than brunettes or redheads? Be honest!
No. I think its more of a personality thing than what color your hair is. You could be a brunette and act like a 'airhead.'
2. Which animal would you most like to observe in its wild habitat?
The lion. I think probably because of all the C.S. Lewis books I read as a kid. The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, for example. And the movies that came along with it.
3. This week the U.N. announced that Dr. Mazlan Othman has been appointed the official "Alien Ambassador," should any extraterrestrials contact us. Have you, or has anyone you know, ever seen a UFO?
No not that I know of. I don't think those are true and most of the time are people's imaginations or its explainable about what they have seen.
4. Name your favorite Hitchcock film.
I really don't watch Hitchcock and the only movie title I can think of on top of my head is 'The Birds.'
5. Would you rather spend time at the library, the mall, a craft store or home?
How about the least amount of time I would spend is at the mall. Though I did spend the whole day there once. But I would rather spend my time at home first, library second and than craft store third.
6. Which Disney princess is your favorite? (Or Disney character, if you are a guy)
I love them all! Hard to say. But if you asked me what Disney fairy I liked I would tell you Tinkerbelle!
7. What kind of art is your favorite?
Any where a person can express themselves. But I seem to be drawn to drama and as far as I am concerned that is a form of art. And no not the kind of drama that people do amongst themselves but plays and monologues you can watch on stage.
8. How do you feel about viral videos, that is, videos made by amateurs that end up on Youtube receiving thousands of hits?
Hey if it makes a person happy who am I to judge?
9. Where do you buy your jeans?
Ha. I don't really wear jeans. I'm either in shorts or capris. I can't remember where I have bought jeans. I think at Kohl's or Target. Maybe even Walmart. I'm not a fancy store kind of person.
10. Tell me about your first automobile accident.
I've answered a similar question at a earlier time so I'll share a slightly different story where I was the driver. I was coming home visiting some friends and it was raining. I hit a puddle on the highway and hydroplane where I ended up on the top of the bank of a river with my baby girl in the carseat who happened to be sleeping at the time. She was probably no more than a year old or about to be a year. Needless to say I had a sherieff that gave me attitude cause I was in shock and he thought I was ignoring him. I had to get a new tire so I could drive the rest of the way home which was still a few hours more. I was on pins and needles. From that day on I don't like to drive in the rain or long distance as a result.
11. Have you ever been honest when you knew you would benefit more if you would be dishonest?
I like to believe I'm always honest no matter the consquence.
12. If you were appointed "Ambassador to Aliens," what would you show and tell first about life on Earth? What would be the most difficult thing to explain?
That even if there is bad found on earth there is good also. That in tradedgy (911) the people will come together to help each other out. I think the most difficult thing to explain would be how at the same time we have a homeless issue and people starving in our country. Its like a catch 22. We try to help where we can but its not enough and still people suffer.