I Wanna Talk About Me!

I'm still sticking to my not really posting on the weekends as that is my family time. But I really do enjoy the vast meme's out there. Maybe that is taking the wimpy way out in writing things but hey I figure this is my blog and this is what I'm going to do. Anyways, in my blog reading I came across this meme and thought I'd pariticipate.



Lisa originally had this posted on Saturday the 11th and I noticed not many played along. So I figured I would and hope you all do to. :) Here are the questions. She's just picking this up from another blogger that had dropped it.



Here are the questions and answers.
1. How old are you?
I am 36 and will be 37 on Monday Sept 20th. Wow. I remember thinking when I was a kid that a person in their 30's was old. And here I am soon to be approaching 40. Time sure does fly!


2.Where are you from and where do you live now?
I have always been a California girl. I still live in California about 45 minutes from my hometown.

3. What music have you been diggin lately?
I listen to a variety of music. Right now my kick is Christian and my favorite is Natalie Grant. You must listen to her song Held.


4. Favorite food(s)?
I could eat Mexican food everyday and not get tired of it. Especially burritos. Yum.

5. Single,married, divorced?
Married. 9 years.

6. Kids? If so, how many and how old?
I have 2 kids I inherited when I got married. A is 16. N is 15. And than two that are mine. M is 12 and T is 9.

7. What are 3 blogs you read daily?
Hahahaha. Ummm. I'm not consistent in reading 3 blogs daily. I just try to get my fix of blog reading every day.

8. How long have you been blogging?
I have been keeping an online journal since 2001 or so. But didn't move over to Blogger till 2007 but didn't do anything with it till August of this year. So I guess I'm sort of a newbie in all of this!

Comments

Just Lisa said…
Happy birthday, neighbor! I hope you'll come back and play next week (and you can keep your vow not to blog on the weekends, you can post it on Monday!)
Mel said…
Awww. Thanks for the Happy Birthday! And thanks for letting me know I can post on Monday. Sure I'll come back and play. Though it might not be posted till Tuesday since I hope to be occupied on Monday. Hehehe.

Popular Posts