Friday 5 Nagging

I don't know who to give this credit to but I found this on

obviously marvelous

blog and figured I'd play along.

1. What kinds of nagging injuries do you have?

I don't know if I have any nagging injuries persay. But I am a Type 2 Diabetic and sometimes the symptoms can be annonying. Like my toes feel all tingling and sometimes the way I walk makes my leg go asleep. It may also be syastic nerve stuff that makes my body do that to. I just automatically assume its the diabetic thing cause of how that disease can cause circulation issues to.

2. What long-procrastinated task is nagging at you lately?
I don't think I have a task that is nagging at me. I just take them as they come. Though the husband and I just painted our picnic table and benches. So that was fun.
3. In what way have you been a nag to someone else?
I have a husband and kids. Oh I am sure they will say I nag them often.

4. Who in your life is a world-class nag?
My grandmother. Bless her. She's gone already but I always felt like she was nagging me.
5. Nag is such an ugly word. What would be a nicer way to describe someone who exhibits nagging tendencies?
A person who has a lot of concerns and wants to be heard.

Comments

Patrice said…
For #5, I'd have to call them Pathological Reminders.

Popular Posts