A Wee Bit Of Me Wednesdays

I missed this last week. But here I am doing it again! Feel free to join in.





{one} what is your happiest childhood memory?

I didn't have the greatest childhood. But the one shining moment in my life was in the summer when I could go to bible camp. It was the greatest time for me.

{two} what is your middle name?

Ann

{three} what’s the habit you’re most proud of breaking?
Ummm...I never really had a bad habit. Habits I wish I could break is when I get mad I would curse. I wish I wouldn't do that. I also have a tendency to eat when I'm stressed. So in otherwords I haven't had a habit I broke. Well in my adult years.

{four} what do you order when you order chinese food?
I love me some mongolian beef. Usually since I'm with the husband and kids sweet and sour chicken or pork gets orded, steamed rice, chicken chow mein and brocolli beef. That seems to be the staple.

{five} what’s the best bargain you’ve ever found at a garage sale or thrift store?
I'm not that big on garage sales or thrift stores. But I know in the grocery store I scored free milk and I was so excited about that.

{six} what’s the best costume you’ve ever worn?
I don't know if it was the best costume but the one I remember wearing when I was a kid was a barbie costume. This was totally old school since I had a plastic mask on my face to.



{seven} who’s your favorite game show host?
The guy from Jeopardy. Don't watch a lot of game shows.

{eight} what’s your favorite breakfast food?
Waffles

{nine} what’s your least favorite word?
Nig. I know my daughter uses it as a term of affection but it drives me up the wall cause all I can think of is how it has racist connotations with it.


{ten} describe something that happened to you for which you have no explanation.
I don't remember any experiences like that. But one experience that was shared with me was what my husband experienced. He had lost his first wife as she had passed on. After she died he and his Mom were hanging out at home taking care of the two kids who happened to be sick. He had a tyenol bottle or something on the table and it was put back where  the medicines had to go and neither he or his Mom did it. The impression I had gotten from that story was that the 1st wife put it away to keep from the kids getting into it as they were quite small. (2 and 3) at the time.

Comments

Popular Posts