The Queen's Meme



Welcome to The Queen's Meme #52


It's called The Meet Up Meme



I've given you 10 common places where "meeting" is the game plan. Simply answer the questions about your meet and greet habits. And don't be late for the meeting!

I have a dungeon you know.

And I know how to use it.







You are going to a....





1. Business meeting

Do you prefer a structured agenda with a time frame or a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants brainstorming session?

I don't like being in something that will take all day but I have a tendency to have a fly by the seat personality so I'd probably prefer the second.

2. First Date meeting


Where are we going and what are we going to do? (Yes, I said you!)

Most likely somewhere where we can talk and get to know each other better. Movies are fun but you can't really talk in them. So most likely dinner or a physical activity such as minature golf or bowling.



3. Coffee House with your best friend

Do you prefer a collegiate bookstore atmosphere with coffee and WiFi or a fancy restaurant with a beautiful display of expensive desserts? Oh. And what is your favorite coffee flavor?
Bookstore! I actually like two flavors vanilla and carmel for me.



4. Bar/Pub with friends

What is your poison?
I'm not a big drinker so I'd probably just drink water or some kind of diet soda.


5. Your old high school for a 25 yr. reunion

Who would you like to see the most after all these years?
No one in particular. The ones I wish to stay in touch with I already am.



6. Blogger meet up

What is your fantasy blog meet up with your favorite bloggers? Where would you go and what would you do?
I'm still new to the blog world so Im not sure how to answer this. But I would love to attend one of the conferences I hear about. Like Blog Her.



7. Google Search BarWhat are you searching for today?
Just typical stuff. Maybe a person or a subject.




8. Your favorite tattoo artist at the parlor

What is your next tattoo going to be and why?
I want to expand on the tattoo I already have and eventually have a Victorian Valentine scene. I would do it since I was married on Valentine's Day and my tattoo has a heart, wedding rings and wedding date. I also am a big fan of anything Victorian.



9. AA or Al Anon Meeting

You are the designated driver to this function. What advice would you give a room full of folks who desperately need inspiration?
Take it one day at a time and do your personal best. Do not beat yourself up if you fall. Just pick yourself up and do it again.


10. An video podcast meeting with your mother or significant other who doesn't know about your blog

Tell us how you would introduce them to the blog that is you.

I would most likely just show them in person over a video podcast. But If I really had to do a video perhaps I'd read excerpts of my blog so they would know what it was about.

Comments

Popular Posts