Hooo Are You?

I am trying a new Meme out. :)


NightOwlCrafting




Here are this week's question?






1. What is your Zodiac sign?
I am a Virgo but I don't believe all the stuff that comes with zodiac signs but I have fun reading up on them every now and than.

2. Name 3 things that are always in your purse besides your wallet.
My cell phone
My keys
Some kind of lip stuff (Lip gloss, lip stick, etc )

3. Which magazines do you look at the most?
Scrapbook mags
But I got a free Woman's Day Subscrption and Rachel Ray

4. Do you pluck or get your eyebrows waxed?
Neither. But I'm contemplating getting them waxed.

5. How often do you go grocery shopping?
Once a week. If I can help it. And usually Tuesday so I make sure to get all the sales before they end.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love Racheal Ray, but I hate cooking, lol.
Mel said…
Robyn-I can only watch Racheal in small amounts. I use to watch her all the time but she got grating on me. I think I got this magazine for filling out something. I'm not sure. As long as I don't have to pay for it I'm happy with it.

Popular Posts