Monday Mayhem

*I'm blog hopping and feeding my addiction for Meme's even if I'm behind on some of them.* :P


Join Us for Monday Mayhem

1. What have you been doing on Monday's since we've been on a break?
I'm a newbie to this so I've just been living life!




2. What is the best way to get people to play this fun meme?
Play along. Post it on your blog. If folks are interested they will do the same. Word of mouth works wonders.



3. Tell us about the kind of weather you are having today?
It wasn't that bad. (I'm doing this at night) it was kind of breezy. A reminder that fall is fast coming.



4. What is one thing that you would like to share with the rest of us about 9/11?
Never forget. Even when you feel safe never forget that we truly are not and there were heros that day. Those that lost lives and those that were left behind.



5. Tell us something that you are predicting will happen this week?
I'm not a predictor. I'm just hoping for a drama free week.



6. What happens to rabbits when they grow old?
They go to rabbit heaven! You know over the rainbow and what not!



7. What is your opinion about latest craze of Divorce Insurance? Would you buy some?
I have never heard of divorance insurance. Nope I wouldn't buy it because when I made those vows to my happen I plan on keeping them until death do us part.

Comments

Popular Posts