Menu Plan Monday


I am still here. Things are still chaotic. But my mom is suppose to have surgery this Wednesday Feb 2nd. If you are the type to pray or just even think postive thoughts towards my family I'd be grateful. Surgery is suppose to be at 8am PST. But now onwards to the menu plan. As usual I just put our main dish and decide on side dishes the night the meal is made. Thanks! BTW most of these meals are pretty easy as with the way life is I've been using prepared things or the husband has been gracious enough to cook.

Monday- Hamburger Helper (which the husband was kind enough to cook. It wasn't a winner for me though as it was the taco dinner one) 

Tuesday-Turkey Sailsbury (Jennie-O)

Wednesday-Dad's Nuggets (Since I'll be waiting for my mom to get out of surgery) 
Thursday-Pork Chops 
Friday-Oven Fried Chicken 
Saturday-Hot Dogs with Chili 
Sunday-French Toast or Pancakes

So what are you eating this week? And as always if you are looking for more ideas you can find them at orgjunkie.com! 

Comments

Popular Posts