Professional Eyelashes

When I ran across this I thought it would be perfect for my daughter. She is very much into the makeup scene and these eyelashes seemed the perfect thing for her to experiment with. She told me these lashes are natural looking. So if your not looking for a dramatic look these would be good for you to use. They are also say that these lashes are beginner friendly so you have nothing to lose. If you do try these lashes they would be an extension of your own. There is a 90 days guarantee. What that means is if you don't love these lashes your money will be refunded no questions asked. What I like is that these eyelashes are handmade which makes them reusable as long as you take care of them. The glue you use for the lashes is water based. What that means is the lashes are easy to put on and off. You can find the Eyelashes Here .

Disclaimer: I got this product for a reduced price for my honest review.


Comments

Popular Posts