Natural Face Scrub

This face scrub was unusual to me. It wasn't like the typical face exfoliates I have experienced before. It's in a powder form and you have to wet your hand with water. I used rose water toner. The product was not thick and as I rubbed my face it felt gritty like sand. I waited 5 minutes as it is suggested. After I rinsed my face I could feel how smooth my face was right away! The packaging did remind me of a salt and pepper shaker. I thought that was unique in of itself. When you scrub your face you can't really see the product. But don't let that fool you as it really is working. I don't know about you but when I had the powder in my hand all I could think of was Parmesan cheese. Ha ha! If this is something that interests you it can be found here Natural Face Scrub
 Disclaimer: I received this product at a reduced price for my honest review.


Comments

Popular Posts