Adjustable Manual Stainless Steel Coffee Grinder

My husband loves coffee. He also enjoys grinding his own coffee beans. So we were excited to try this out. It didn't take him very long to ground the beans. He was able to make enough to put in a K cup and to enjoy a cup of coffee.

There was no issue of it taking a long time to ground and it didn't fall apart on us. Granted if your looking to ground beans for a pot of coffee I don't know how long that would take as we didn't try that.

I think this is the perfect item to take if your camping or at a place where electricity is limited. Once you receive this item you will see it has a long handle. I think this helps your hand not get tired quickly. There's also a window so you can see the grounds and how much you may want.

Disclaimer: I received this item at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.


Comments

Popular Posts