Blogging

I want to get back in it. I just don't know how. I was so inspired but than life kicked me in the butt. I am just now getting back into reading my blog roll etc. I had started blogging because I. Liked the thought of going to conferences. I haven't figured out what kind of blogger I am. I guess I am a anything goes kind of writer. I like having a spot where I can jot things down. Though I find I use Facebook more than anything. Especially when my mom was sick. Well because it was easier. So I guess I will keep figuring out my voice. I guess that is part of life to.

Comments

Miss Janet said…
You blog about what makes you excited. What is that subject that, once you start, they can't get you to shut up? :)

You can do it!

Janet

www.homeward4.blogspot.com
Mel said…
Thank you for the encouragment Miss Janet! I appericate it.

Popular Posts