A Prayer of Sorts

What am I afraid of? I am afraid that I will die young like my parents did. A part of me doesn't care. But than I think about how much I want to be a part of my children's lives and future grand children. And of course spend time with the husband. And do all the trips we talk about doing in the future.

I know there's no way in knowing how long you get to live. But I need to make better choices in my eating and move even when I don't want to. I did go on a couple of walks this week. So I have to give myself a pat on the back for that. But the rolo mcflurries still call my name. Especially with it being summer and warm weather.


 I use to be scared of death. But after losing my mom it doesn't frighten me like it use to. I know heaven is my eternal home. But I would like a long life here on earth.

Whatever fears I may have that I'm not aware of I hope I am able to over come them with God's help and the prayers of friends. I know I am loved by God and that he will never leave me even when I feel alone.

Comments

Popular Posts