Christmas Lesson Ideas (Links included)

For those that read me consistently you may be aware that I have just recently started to homeschool my son. I am a member of  Lapbook Lessons and they had some links that you could use to supplement any Christmas teaching you were planning on doing with your kids. I thought it would be good if I shared the links with you in case you were interested. I know for me I'm always interested in things like that! And no Lapbook Lessons did not ask me to write this post. I am doing this on my own and this is of my own opinon. Thanks!


Worksheets, Storyboards, Coloring Pages, Minibooks, Bible Timeline, Card Games ect...


Happy Birthday Jesus, Symbols of Christmas, Puzzles, File Folder Game, Bingo, Crafts, Wordwall.

Names of Jesus Printable Ornaments (set of 25) 
Christmas Story Scroll
http://1plus1plus1equals1.com/ChristmasFun.html (She is a great blogger and resource if you have young children and are homeschooling or even if you want to supplement your child's education I strongly recommend you check her out.) 1+1+1=1

The printables from 1+1+1=1 is of Nativity, Symbols of Christmas and Candy Canes 

These next few links are of Christmas lapbooks etc.
Pictures of Christmas lapbooks 
Christmas Lesson Links



And finally gift ideas of what kids can make if you are stumped. 

I haven't decided what all I'll be using yet and will probably figure something out by tomorrow night or so as I am thinking next week will be a 'light' week for us and I'd like to focus on more Christmas things. I hope this was a help to any that appericate those kind of things. If you'd like to check out Lapbook Lessons you can find them here. http://lapbooklessons.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

Thanks and have fun! 



Comments

Popular Posts