Meet Me On Monday

its been a while since I have participated. And since I have some down time I figured I would!






1.  How do you order your steak?
Done! 

2.  Are you superstitious about anything?
No 

3.  Who is your best friend (not including your spouse)?
I am not sure if I have a best friend. Well besides my spouse. I have really good and close friends that I'd do anything for though.

4.  When is the last time your wore a dress (for the guys...a suit)?
It's been a while. Just not into a dress anymore. Oh wait. Most likely in October when I went to go visit friends in Vegas and we dressed up for the Ren Faire 
Though this picture is at least a couple of years ago.


5.  Do you have any trips scheduled?
No. Though there's talk of taking a train ride and the man has something planned for anniversary in Feb!


Comments

Unknown said…
Found you on blog hop. I am looking forward to seeing your other posts!

Popular Posts