Julie & Julia

I wasn't sure of what to think of this movie first. I watched it tonight and at first I couldn't get past the voice that Meryl Streep used. But in the end I came to love the movie. I had to giggle at myself as Julie had made a cooking blog and to blog about her experiences and it made me think of the blog world of now. How even now people out there have certain themed blogs like cooking. So if you have not seen this move I say its worth watching! Invite some girlfriends over and have a movie night. But I also think it would be a good date night movie and your SO may even find some joy in it. This movie makes me want to totally do something ambitious like follow a cookbook for a year.

*Disclaimer: This is just my opinion of what I thought of this movie. I was not paid for my opinion or given a dvd to review.*

Comments

Popular Posts