Tomorrow Night

TLC is putting on a new show. Perhaps you have heard of it? On Dec 29th at 8pm EST there will be a show called Extreme Couponing. I am a couponer so of course I have my dvr set to record. I don't know if this show will give a good or bad name to those that attempt to save on their family's grocery bill but hey hopefully it shows the benefit of what coupons can do for you.

Here's some more information if you all are curious in looking it up.

Nathan Engels aka MrCoupon from WeUseCoupons.com  will be one of the couponers featured.
Joanie Demer (one of the owners of KrazyKouponLady blog)
Amanda Ostrowski which WUC interviewed for their Frugal Tv which is found on Youtube.com  Here's a link so you can see what I'm talking about. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM0vL8TJUqI&feature=related
They should have her interview and new episodes by tomorrow.



Joyce House


Anyways I'll be watching. Let me know what you think and I'll try to remember to write another post of what I thought!




 http://www.weusecoupons.com/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=675

Comments

The Lovely One said…
I watched this last night, it was crazy! The problem I have is that most coupons are for processed foods like mac and cheese and spaghetti sauce, stuff we don't buy a whole lot of to begin with. And while I agree that couponing can be great for stuff like soap and shaving cream, there are limits. You really don't need 150 years worth of deodorant, like one guy had stockpiled.
Mel said…
True. I don't think I'd ever shop like the ones they showed. Well save for the woman from PA she seemed pretty reasonable. Though I am following the one that is the Krazy Coupon Lady as I couldn't get over how much she saved. I have read they didn't show the whole story like they didn't really talk about how much donating that people do in that kind of situation etc. I felt sorry though for the woman who said she's given up doing things with her husband to go shopping. I understand about getting that high to get that deal but I won't do anything like that in where it would affect my family in a negative way. I do like not having to buy certain things because I have a stockpile though. It really does help on the weeks that I can't go to the store.

Popular Posts