1. Have you ever been on a real sleigh ride? How about the warm weather version-a carriage ride?
No I can't say I have. But I have role played being on a sleigh ride on a game that I play on.
2. What's your policy on 'chain mail'...you know, the emails you receive that are often some sort of poem/blessing/good wish that ask you to send it on to 10 or 12 friends? Do you delete without opening, read and trash, read and trash and then worry you won't be blessed/lucky/protected? Do you delete the sender from your contact list or just go ahead and send the love onward?
I usually skim the emails. I don't send them on as I don't believe in them but I don't delete the person in my contacts as its usually family that sends me those things and I know they mean well.
3. Who is your favorite character in any of the Christmas movies and why?
I don't have a favorite character persay but I sure do love the Charlie Brown Christmas.
4. Share a favorite quote.
There's a quote that I will probably mangle but the general jist is. "There's nothing you can do about the length of your life but what you do in it." And let me share a quote that I know is right. "The greatest thing you will ever learn, is just to love, and be loved in return. "
5. What's your favorite holiday scent?
6. Does the Christmas season stress you out? In what way?
It depends on how ready I am for the season. I'm feeling a little stressed right now as I don't like having to worry about what I have to get for my nieces nephews sisters etc. I would rather worry about what to get for my own family but that's the way things roll around here.
7. What's the best thing about your life right now?
That my God loves me. My kids and husband and my scrapbooking group.
8. Insert your own random thought here.