Amber Teething Necklace

I like how upfront the company is about this necklace. They make it clear that if you don't want your baby to wear the necklace around their neck they can wear it on their ankle. The point is you want the amber to be in contact with your babies skin to bring relief when teething. There is also a safety feature where the clasp is. There is a plastic screw type there. It's obvious where you are suppose to clasp and unclasp the necklace. This means you can slide the beads off of the clasp to open or close it. To us adults the necklace looks short but for a baby it's likely the perfect size as it should hang right under the baby's chin. I tested the necklace to see how sturdy it is as babies like to yank things. That will not be a problem with this. Even in my yanking the necklace stayed intact. This would make a great baby shower gift! I have read that the necklace reduces the drooling babies do in half. I also like that it comes with a muslin bag so you have a place to store the necklace when not in use. In the paperwork you get with this teething necklace it states do not let the baby sleep with it and supervise the baby when he or she is wearing it. I wish they had something like this when my kids were young. I like that this is something natural and holistic. Regardless, I think this is something that mother's with babies would enjoy receiving. If this is something you would like to get it can be found on Amazon. Disclaimer: I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

Comments

Popular Posts