Majestic Pure Rosehip Oil

I still need to play with this more. I have heard a lot of good things about this oil. For example, it helps with your nails and skin. But it can take up to 3 months to see results. A couple days ago I decided to forgo my usual lotion after I washed my face in exchange for this oil. I put about 3 drops in my hand and rubbed it on my face. I loved the instant result. My face tends to feel dry at times and that was not a issue. I am excited to see what else this oil will do. They say it can help with stretch marks so I'm going to put oil on mine. The oil is not clear and it comes in a amber color. As far as I can tell you can't diffuse this. Its most likely best for your skin. I would recommend trying this out if your looking for a oil to use with your skin. You can find this oil on Amazon. Disclaimer: I received this product at a discount for my honest review.

Comments

Popular Posts