Omega 3 Fish Oil

I know people have a hard time taking fish oil because of the size and after taste. Still have to deal with the size but I personally did not experience the weird after taste. I just noticed that this bottle advertises as burp free. That is true in my case. There is also a lemon taste to the pills which likely makes the product easier to swallow.There are many good reasons to start taking fish oil in general. Some positive things in taking fish oil is the following 1. Reduces inflammation and joint pain 2. Can improve your skin, mood and eye function I've only been taking this for a week or so. The only thing I can truly attest to is no funny after taste. I am looking forward to seeing what this supplement will do for me in general. If this is something you'd like to try you can find it on Amazon. Disclaimer: I received this product at a reduced price for my honest and unbiased review.

Comments

Popular Posts