Tea Tree Oil Majestic Pure

I have been dipping my toe in the essential oil world. No surprise that I would want to try Tea Tree Oil. I have read that this oil in particular by this brand is not organic certified and the process of extracting the oil from the tea tree leaves is by steam. With that said I have only diffused this oil and it reminds me of pine sol. I had to contact the seller not about the oil per say but the dropper it was packed with was broken. He mailed me a new bottle and dropper as a result which came fine. There's been a debate about whether or not this is really true tea oil but for me it is suiting my needs at this time. If this is a item that interests you, it can be found on Amazon. Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted price for my honest and unbiased review.

Comments

Popular Posts